Saturday, October 22, 2005

A knock on the door. . .

He enters and is beaming with a smile all over his face.
He is certainly happy and he says so. He can't contain himself, makes me stand up, hugs me and gives me even a couple of kisses. He sure is happy.
Then I sit, he continues to stand there. And then he tells me his story.
I smile, I laugh, I even almost choke and I am happy for him too.
And at the end , I can't but hug him back.
And before he leaves he says: "There is some sense of karma in all this. You were the person I really would have wanted to tell all this to, and you were here! You were actually the first person that I saw and I could share all this with".
I smile back a wide smile. Happiness is so contagious.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thin Equals Beauty?
They strive to look like Kate Moss, Nicole Richie and Mary-Kate Olsen. Their goal is physical perfection and they are willing to risk their lives in order to achieve it.
Bookmarked, nice to see some decent content for a change. FYI have you seen this we've got a new feature, the 'Flag blog' button, which is inconveniently located between the 'Get Your Own Blog' and 'Next Blog' buttons so that we would presumably be getting some flags on error alone (although if one happens to notice it, you can unflag a blog). I don't know about this, what one person finds offensive is anothers cup of tea? Just my 2 cents, Horoscope Readings .

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'God's retribution' - Is nature used to punish sinful acts?
With the most powerful storm in recorded history weakening but every bit as devastating as its predecessors, saint, sinner and blogger alike are again wondering if God really does use nature in retribution for ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a manually click site/blog. It pretty much covers manually click related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott :-)

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Warmish Anyway
In a perfect reflexive moment, I caught a glimpse of my last blog in Bloglines, and scoffed aloud: weblogs are the 'hottest new' anything? --- No, no podcasting is the newest, and there are one or two of those ...

I really enjoyed reading what you had to say. Interesting perspevtive that I never thought about. Thanks!

See ya,

Gary
-------------
It's EASY to learn podcast come check out my blog sometime.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn it is.
can we play too?
: )

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. . .let's find something good to be happy about today and share it with others :D

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home